Wednesday, October 1, 2014

How do you get herpes? Part I - HSV1

Both types of herpes spread by person-to-person contact. However, there are some peculiarities in cases of HSV1 and HSV2 types of infection. Today, we shall discuss herpes simplex type 1 (or the so called oral herpes) transmission.

When they speak of catching herpes, they sometimes say of skin-to-skin contact with a person who carries the virus. In a way, this wording is correct, but it may mislead you. When you hear of 'skin', you may not think of lips or fingers. However, kissing and touching are the major causes which favor transmission of the herper virus. And it does not matter who touches whom. If an infected person does nothing to you, but you will touch his or her cold sore, you are likely to be infected yourself.

Most people get HSV1 in childhood from their parents, grandparents, relatives and friends of the family. Simple pinching a baby's cheek by an infected adult can embed the virus into the baby's body where it will stay forever. Yes, forever, and there's is no cure for that. Most of the time, the virus will be dormant, and there will be no signs of its presence in the body (i.e., the notorious cold sores on the lips and around the mouth), but it will never leave the system. If someone infected with HSV1 does not have any sores or blisters, it only means that the virus goes on living in the person's nerve cells, waiting for its chance to have an outbreak during which it will rush into the skin cells and cause the sores.

Unfortunately, one does not have to have sores to transmit the herpes virus. Though outbreaks of herpes sores make transmission more likely, lots of people get HSV1 from infected persons who have no sores at all! Doctors call this "asymptomatic viral shedding", that is when there are no visible signs of the infection, no symptoms of the disease, but still, the infection takes place. Moreover, a direct contact between people is not necessary to spread herpes simplex. A person can get HSV1 even by sharing eating utensils or towels, etc with an infected person. Of course, it does not mean that everyone gets infected for sure if he or she has any sort of contact with an infected person, but it means that the risk always exists. Many people carry herpes without showing any signs of it and spread the virus unintentionally and without knowing of that, just because they live with it. That makes herpes a very common viral infection, and, to say the truth, we have very poor chance of avoiding it somehow.

The only consolation is the fact that in the overwhelming majority of cases, simple oral herpes is not a fatal disease. It is just unpleasant.

6 comments:

  1. oral herbal merdicine cure for Oral Herpes In Genital Area,cure Information Herpes STD Information and Resources on oral herpes in genital area.herbal medicine cure Herpes STD Information :: Your Resource for cure Oral Herpes In Genital Area, Oral Herpes In Genital Area Information Resource and herbal cure! Herpes STD Information provides you with all your oral herpes in genital area resources and cure information allowing you to learn about and cure STD\'s. Most of the STD\'s mentioned here are not completely curable except with the use of herbal merdicine cure by Dr Akhigbe is the best doctor in curing herpes and other diseases like hiv/aids,herpes,diabetes, cancer,hepatities a and b etc with his herbal medicine i was diagnosed of herpes 2year ago i was cured by this great doctor Akhigbe, the godfather of herbalism. i found him in the internet when looking solution and been frustrated and tired of life because of these deadly herpes doctor akhigbe restored me back to life.please for more information and assistancce contact him through these email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatapp him +2348142454860.
    oral herbal merdicine cure for Oral Herpes In Genital Area,cure Information Herpes STD Information and Resources on oral herpes in genital area.herbal medicine cure Herpes STD Information :: Your Resource for cure Oral Herpes In Genital Area, Oral Herpes In Genital Area Information Resource and herbal cure! Herpes STD Information provides you with all your oral herpes in genital area resources and cure information allowing you to learn about and cure STD\'s. Most of the STD\'s mentioned here are not completely curable except with the use of herbal merdicine cure by Dr Akhigbe is the best doctor in curing herpes and other diseases like hiv/aids,herpes,diabetes, cancer,hepatities a and b etc with his herbal medicine i was diagnosed of herpes 2year ago i was cured by this great doctor Akhigbe, the godfather of herbalism. i found him in the internet when looking solution and been frustrated and tired of life because of these deadly herpes doctor akhigbe restored me back to life.please for more information and assistancce contact him through these email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatapp him +2348142454860.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr ehiaguna a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr ehiaguna sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr ehiaguna who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr ehiaguna because I got to know him through elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silent and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr ehiaguna through his email drehiaguna@gmail.com You can also whatsapp/call him on:+2348073908953 .He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.  

      Delete
  2. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUSI thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because lifebecame meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, thesymptoms became very severe and bold and made my familyrun from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gaveup everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because thedoctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs butthey never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me makingit worse. I was doing some research online someday when Icame across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhotacured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thoughtit was a joke but later decided to contact him on the detailsprovided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent mehis herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after twoweeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptomsdisappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I wasNEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DREbhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep ontelling the world about you. If you are going through samesituation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota viadrebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr ehiaguna a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr ehiaguna sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr ehiaguna who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr ehiaguna because I got to know him through elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silent and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr ehiaguna through his email drehiaguna@gmail.com You can also whatsapp/call him on:+2348073908953 .He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.  

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to thank Dr OBUDU for the help he has rendered to me by getting Ridof my (HSV-2). I was Diagnosed in July 2018 but after the Usage of Dr OBUDU Herbal Medicine, I was cured from (HSV-2) and the virus was completely gonefrom my body. The Symptoms of the (HSV-2) Virus is completely Gone.. Soanyone who is having the virus should contact Dr OBUDU to give you theherbal medicine to cure yourself. HERPES, You can contact dr OBUDU on WhatsApp +2349023428871 or email: drobuduherbalhome@gmail.com. Also visit he’s website https://drobuduherbalhome.wixsite.com/welcometoobuduherbal He cures all this  illness,. 1 cancer cure2 diabetes cure3 ringing ear4 herpes cure5 warts cure6 HPV cure7 Hiv8 get your ex back9 pregnancy herbal medicine10 prostate enlargement11 Hepatitis B….

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have be dealing with herpes for the past 1 years until i got review online about Dr ubarlo people testifies how they got cured with his herbal medicine. And i order the treatment, after taking it for 14days i totally got cured with Dr ubarlo treatment. I'm recommending you diagnosis with herpes should get this treatment and be cured of it ... You can also contact him on his email address drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp+2348119508814

    ReplyDelete